You can use your Pluot Pro TV to screen share wirelessly at anytime. You don’t need to be in a meeting. You don't need any more HDMI cables or dongles!
First, on your TV
- Look for the 6-letter screen code in the bottom corner of your Pluot TV. (What to do if you don't see a 6-letter code on your TV.)
Now, on your computer:
- Using Chrome, go to http://pluot.tv. You must use Chrome.
- Enter that 6-letter TV screen code
- Click the “Share your screen” button
4. Then, select what you want to share. Never screen shared before? Quickly get the Chrome screen sharing extension. Takes 2 seconds.
- Entire desktop - required for slide deck presentations
- Application window
Your screen share now appears on the TV.