Your Pluot TV should show a 6-letter screen code in the lower right corner. It allows you to put your video call on your TV, or remote control your TV in general.
I don't see any 6 letters in my TV's bottom right corner
- Do you see any Pluot logos or messages on your screen? If not, check these things: (1) your TV is on and (2) it's on the right HDMI.
- Chat with us or email email@example.com if you still have problems
Why is my screen code not recognized?
Are you getting this error, and you're 100% certain you entered the screen code correctly?
- That means the Pluot box probably lost its network connection, at some point.
- Try rebooting your box.
- To reboot, you can just unplug the power cord and wait 5 seconds. Or press the power button off then on. Your box lights should go off, and then flash blue when your Pluot TV reboots.
- Now, try the new screen code shown after the reboot.
- Still having problems after you rebooted? It might be a faulty HDMI cable. Please contact us!
Talk to our Pluot team - we're ready to help! Chat with us during PST business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org