Please note: this help page is for PLUOT, not your custom Daily meeting links. During beta, you can't add custom Daily links to Google Calendar. You only can add instant Daily links to Google Calendar.
You can instantly add a Pluot meeting link – not a custom Daily link –directly in your Google Calendar events. This lets you effortlessly share a meeting link with your meeting participants.
What you need
- You need to have the Pluot Chrome Extension (version 2.0) installed.
- If you've ever shared your screen in a Pluot meeting, you probably already have it. To see if you already have the extension, go to chrome://extensions/. Make sure the Pluot extension is enabled.
- Need to install the extension? Download the extension now for Chrome. It takes a few seconds.
How it works
1. Open your Google Calendar.
2. Create an event.
3. In your event, click on the green button that says, “Add A Pluot Meeting Link."
4. You will now see a meeting link in the "Where" field. (The green button will now be grayed out since there’s already a meeting create. See below.)
5. Add guests and save the event.
6. On the day of the event, click on the invite, and there will be a clickable Pluot meeting link you and your guests can access.
Please send us feedback or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!