With Daily.co, you can personalize your video call links, so your meeting invites reflect who you are.
You start by choosing your own domain, aka URL. Then, bonus, you can customize individual rooms, for your different meetings:
- https://jellybean.daily.co - "jellybean" is the Daily.co domain I picked
https://jellybean.daily.co/hello - "hello" is a meeting room on the "jellybean" Daily.co domain. Room names appear after the
Daily.co lets you connect personally. It's clean and effective, to reach out to the world with your own name.
- Your Daily.co account lets you set up a domain, like this: https://your-name.daily.co Let's say I'm founding a new design studio, Jellybean. I pick the domain https://jellybean.daily.co
- Your account come with three rooms to get you started. Feel free to rename or delete these rooms.
Create more rooms, to personalize each meeting:
- Create more rooms for different meetings. Acknowledge the client you're meeting with, for example, with their own room.
- Let's say I have a meeting with Hogwarts, to talk about redesigning their logo. I can set up a link just for them, like https://jellybean.daily.co/hogwarts
- Or I create another room, to work with remote developers on another project, like https://jellybean.daily.co/dev
We hope Daily.co builds on that feeling of making a personal connection!
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.