Daily.co for Teams gets everyone on the same page, easily.
- After setting up your team on Daily.co, the team admin shares a team invite.
- Team members create Daily.co accounts.
- Then, any team member can create a room on your team URL.
- Every team member can see other meeting rooms.
Domains vs rooms
Your video call invites reflect who your team is, with Daily.co. Everyone on your team also can create specific meetings rooms, on your domain.
- https://jellybean.daily.co - jellybean is the Daily.co domain I set up for our Jellybean Design Studio.
https://jellybean.daily.co/standup - standup is a meeting room I set up on the jellybean Daily.co domain. Room names appear after the
Other team members also go in, and create rooms, for different projects, teams, and clients:
- Let's say an account supervisor has a meeting with Hogwarts, to talk about redesigning their logo. He can set up a link just for them, like https://jellybean.daily.co/hogwarts
- Or a designer creates another room to work with remote developers on another project, like https://jellybeandaily.co/dev
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.