Our team is distributed, so we use Daily.co ourselves all the time. Daily.co reflects what we wanted in video calls – easy meeting links, dial-in, team dashboard, and more.
Here are a few things that set Daily.co apart:
- More personalization. You can set up your own URL and create custom meeting rooms.
- No downloads. Just click on links in Chrome. (Additional browser support coming soon). Join calls in seconds.
- No time limits. Have as long of a meeting as you need. We won't interrupt you.
- No seat fees. Up to 50 people in a call.
- Teams. Set up your entire team on your URL. Teammates can create meeting rooms on your URL. Team-based privacy settings on meeting rooms.
- Dial-in. Totally free dial-in with numbers for 20+ countries.
- Design matters. We're interested in building a clean, clear UI.
Try Daily.co – you can set up your own URL in seconds. All for free.
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.