As a TV customer, you get the benefits of Daily.co, as well as the hardware upgrade.
Please read the information below, to understand what Daily.co means for your calls.
What is Daily.co?
Daily.co is our big new update – all your Pluot call features, now on your own custom URL. Like https://your-name.daily.co.
It keeps Pluot's core features, and adds new ones:
- Like Pluot, it's 50 person calls, dial-in with 20+ countries, dual screen shares
- NEW: choose a domain, customize meeting link invites, lock rooms, set up a team
Daily.co URLs vs old Pluot links
As our longtime customers know, Pluot links look like this: https://meet.pluot.co/a?m_=QFWJISRBUPOD
- Pluot links were a string of letters
With Daily.co, you now have 2 choices:
- Custom links — Here's the big change. You now can customize your video call links. (No more random letters!) Like https://your-name.daily.co/standup.
- Instant links — This is a lot like the old Pluot links. We create a random, unique link for you. They're more fun now, on Daily.co — named after food! 😀 For now, Daily.co links in Slack and Google Calendar are instant links.
Daily.co meetings remain no download! Your guests don't need a Daily.co account to join your meetings. Just click on a link to join - no account needed to join.
Pluot link support
- Your Pluot links will continue to work. For the foreseeable future, you will be able to join a Pluot meeting link.
- We will be phasing out creating new Pluot links over the next few weeks.
How it works
- Sign up and choose your custom link at our new site, daily.co.
- Order a Daily.co TV, so you can see your custom video calls on a TV.
- If you have a Daily.co TV, just click on a Daily.co meeting link - you'll then see the usual join page!
- Always-on links remain, for now, Pluot links. We will update you shortly.
What to do to get a Daily.co URL
- Sign up now, and get a URL you like, daily.co.
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.