It's easy to start a different meeting with your always on Daily.co TV devices.
I don't have a meeting link for my new meeting
- Go to tv.daily.co.
- Enter the screen code that's shown on your TV, in the lower right corner.
- Click Exit meeting in your browser. You'll exit the always-on portal.
- To start a new meeting, just click Start a new call in your browser.
Heads up: when you exited your meeting, a 30 second countdown starts. You have 30 seconds to join another meeting. Otherwise, at the end of 30 seconds, your TV automatically goes back into the always-on meeting.
I already have a meeting link
- In a browser, click on your meeting link.
- Just join the meeting on your TV — on the join page, enter the screen code on your TV.
- Your TV will then exit your always on, and join this new meeting.
Tip: when you're done with your meeting, just click Exit meeting. Then don't do anything. After 30 seconds, your box will automatically join its always-on link.
Heads up: do not click Start a new meeting during the countdown. Otherwise your TV will start a new meeting different from your always on link!
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.