Your Daily.co TV should show a 6-letter screen code in the lower right corner. It allows you to put your video call on your TV, or remote control your TV in general.
I don't see any 6 letters in my TV's bottom right corner
- Do you see any Daily.co logos or messages on your screen? If not, check: (1) your TV is on and (2) it's on the right HDMI.
- Chat with us or email email@example.com if you still have problems.
Why is my screen code not recognized?
Are you getting this error, and you're 100% certain you entered the screen code correctly?
- That means the Daily.co TV probably lost its network connection, at some point.
- Try rebooting your Daily.co TV.
- To reboot, simply unplug the power cord and wait 5 seconds. Or press the power button off then on. Your Daily.co TV lights should go off, and then flash blue when your it reboots.
- Now, try the new screen code shown after the reboot.
- Still having problems after you rebooted? It might be a faulty HDMI cable. Please contact us!
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.