Thanks for setting up! You can be on a call, or in a presentation pretty fast:
- First, have you set up your Daily.co URL and named rooms? It's the link you'll use your video calls.
- Then, set up your hardware. Simply plug the device into your TV with the HDMI cable. Use the USB cables to connect the cam as well as your speaker to the box.
Tip: Want a two-TV set up? You can see your Daily.co calls on two TVs hung side by side.
Start a call
- To start a call, just click on one of your meeting links in your Daily.co dashboard.
- You'll see a join page. Click the purple TV button. You'll then be asked to enter the screen code that's on your TV.
- You'll pair your computer with your TV, so the TV knows to accept the screen share from you. Learn how to pair and then present here.
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.