Please note: this help page is for Daily.co instant links, not your custom Daily.co meeting links. You currently aren't able to add custom Daily.co links to Google Calendar. You only can add instant Daily.co links to Google Calendar.
You can instantly add a Daily.co meeting link – not a custom Daily.co link – directly in your Google Calendar events. This lets you effortlessly share a meeting link with your meeting participants.
What you need
- You need to have the Daily.co Chrome Extension installed.
- If you've ever shared your screen in a Daily.co meeting, you probably already have it. To see if you already have the extension, go to chrome://extensions/. Make sure the Daily.co extension is enabled.
How it works
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Create an event.
- In your event, click on the green button that says, Add Instant Daily.co Call.
4. You will now see a meeting link in the "Where" field. (The green button will now be grayed out since there’s already a meeting create. See below.)
5. Add guests and save the event.
6. On the day of the event, click on the invite, and there will be a clickable Daily.co meeting link you and your guests can access.
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.