The lights on the front of your Daily.co TV indicate what it's doing:
- Blue: your Daily.co TV is booting up
- Purple: your Daily.co TV is in standby. It's booted & ready for a wireless presentation or meeting.
- Green: you're in a meeting.
- Orange: it's turning off
Booting up: moving
The moving blue light indicates the box is booting up.
- When you plug in the power cord, your Daily.co TV automatically boots up.
- Is your cord plugged in and the box if off? Then you also can just touch and release the power button.
Above: The blue light will travel back and forth until it has booted up.
Standby screen, AKA quiescent: purple
- Standby means your Daily.co TV has booted up. Now it's just waiting for you to put it into a meeting, or screen share. It's on standby. (We also refer to this as your "quiescent screen.")
- When it's in standby mode, your TV will display a blue waves background. Also, in the lower right, you'll see the 6-letter screen code.
- You should see a larger purple pulsing light on the front of the box.
In meeting: green
When the TV is in a Daily.co meeting or wireless screen share, you'll see a large green pulsing light.
- When you exit from the meeting, the light will change from the green back to the purple pulse.
Turning off the box: orange, then no light
- If you need to turn off the box, touch and release the power button.
- An orange light, moving across the entire front of the box, means the box is about to turn off.
- Once the box has turned off, there will be no lights on the front of the box.
- When the box is turned off, and the power supply plugged in, there are no lights displayed on the front of the box
Reminder: Anytime you plug the power cable into the box, it boots up automatically. You'll see the blue moving light, and you soon should be ready to go!
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.