Our team is distributed, so we use Daily ourselves all the time. Daily reflects what we wanted in video calls – easy meeting links, dial-in, a teams dashboard, and more.
Here are a few things that set Daily apart:
- Daily gives you more personalization. You can set up your own URL, and customize rooms your URL. For free.
- All your Daily meetings are free. No meeting time limits!
- Daily's free, no matter the number of people in your call. Up to 50 people can be in a call, free.
- No downloads. Just click on links in your Chrome browser. (Safari, Edge soon). So you can join calls in seconds.
- Daily provides great team support, with our teams dashboard. In seconds, you can set up your entire team on your URL, with meeting links they just click on.
- Also, with teams, your teammates can create rooms on your URL.
- We provide dial-in for 20+ countries (free).
- We think design matters. Otherwise, you don't want to use the tool, or you waste time. So we're interested in building a clean, clear UI.
We'd love to hear what you're interested in. Try Daily – you can set up your own URL in seconds. Let us know what you think we need to add!