Daily for Teams gets everyone on the same page, easily.
- After setting up your team on daily.co, the team admin shares a team invite
- Team members create Daily accounts
- Then, any team member can create a room on your org's URL
- Every team member can see other meeting rooms
Domains vs rooms
Your video call invites reflect who your team is, with Daily. Everyone on your team also can create specific meetings rooms, on your domain.
- "https://jellybean.daily.co" - "jellybean" is the Daily domain I set up for our Jellybean Design Studio
- "https://jellybean.daily.co/standup" - "standup" is a meeting room I set up on the "jellybean" Daily domain. Room names appear after the /
Other team members also go in, and create rooms, for different projects, teams, and clients:
- Let's say an account supervisor has a meeting with Hogwarts, to talk about redesigning their logo. He can set up a link just for them, like https://jellybean.daily.co/hogwarts
- Or a designer create another room, to work with remote devs on another project, like https://jellybeandaily.co/dev
- Get your team started
- How to make a room public, private, or team-only - team rooms are team-only, to start
How can we help? Email email@example.com. Or click the chat icon, 9 am - 5 pm PST, thanks!