With Daily, you can personalize your video call links, so your meeting invites reflect who you are.
You start by choosing your own domain, aka URL. Then, bonus, you can customize individual rooms, for your different meetings:
- "https://jellybean.daily.co" - "jellybean" is the Daily domain I picked
- "https://jellybean.daily.co/hello" - "hello" is a meeting room on the "jellybean" Daily domain. Room names appear after the
Daily lets you connect personally. It's neat, and effective, to reach out to the world with your own name.
- Your Daily account lets you set up a domain, like this: "https://your-name.daily.co" Let's say I'm founding a new design studio, Jellybean. I pick the domain "https://jellybean.daily.co"
- Your account also comes with one free room, like "https://jellybean.daily.co/hello" (By default, your free room is named "hello." How to rename your free room.)
Create more rooms, to personalize each meeting:
- Create more rooms for different meetings. Acknowledge the client you're meeting with, for example, with their own room.
- Let's say I have a meeting with Hogwarts, to talk about redesigning their logo. I can set up a link just for them, like https://jellybean.daily.co/hogwarts
- Or I create another room, to work with remote devs on another project, like https://jellybean.daily.co/dev
- To unlock unlimited rooms, you need to refer a colleague, or set up a team. Thank you - this helps keep Daily free, growing it word-of-mouth.
We hope Daily builds on that feeling of making a personal connection!