You can instantly add a Pluot meeting link directly in your Google Calendar events. This lets you effortlessly share a meeting link with your meeting participants.
What you need
- You need to have the Pluot Chrome Extension (version 2.0) installed.
- If you've ever shared your screen in a Pluot meeting, you probably already have it. To see if you already have the extension, go to chrome://extensions/. Make sure the Pluot extension is enabled.
- Need to install the extension? Download the extension now for Chrome. It takes a few seconds.
How it works
1. Open your Google Calendar.
2. Create an event.
3. In your event, click on the green button that says, “Add A Pluot Meeting Link."
4. You will now see a meeting link in the "Where" field. (The green button will now be grayed out since there’s already a meeting create. See below.)
5. Add guests and save the event.
6. On the day of the event, click on the invite, and there will be a clickable Pluot meeting link you and your guests can access.
Please send us feedback or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!