Your always-on Pluot TV boxes may have been put into other meetings. (Scroll down for how that maybe happened.)
First, here are easy fixes, to get back to your video portal:
NO TYPING FIX
- Reboot your box. (Just unplug your cord, wait 2 seconds, & plug it in.)
- You'll see your box boot up. Then, you'll see the Pluot TV screen load.
- Don't do anything
- Whenever your Pluot TV reconnects, after a 30 second countdown, your TV automatically joins the meeting
- 30 second countdown: you'll see the 30 second countdown banner at the top of your TV screen
NO REBOOT FIX (involves typing)
- Go to www.pluot.tv on a browser & pair it with the TV
- Click "exit meeting" in your browser
- You'll then see the 30 second countdown. Don't click "start a new meeting" in your browser window.
- After 30 seconds, your box automatically joins the portal.
How & why your box get out of its portal
So one bonus of Pluot TV always on is you actually can use your device for other video conferencing meetings.
To start a different meeting with your always on box, during your 30 second countdown, you can click "start a new meeting." This puts the box into a new meeting other than your always on.
If you just always want to stay in always on, don't click "start a new meeting." Don't use a browser to control your TV.
Anything we can help clarify? Live chat 8 am - 8 pm PST. Or email email@example.com. Thanks!