It's easy to start a different meeting with your always on Pluot TV devices.
I don't have a meeting link for my new meeting
- Go to www.pluot.tv
- Enter the screen code that's shown on your TV, in the lower right corner
- Click "exit meeting" in your browser. You'll exit the always-on portal.
- To start a new meeting, just click "start a new call" in your browser.
Heads up: when you exited your meeting, a 30 second countdown starts. You have 30 seconds to join another meeting. Otherwise, at the end of 30 seconds, your TV automatically goes back into the always-on meeting.
I already have a meeting link
- In a browser, click on your meeting link
- Just join the meeting on your TV. (On the join page, enter the screen code on your TV.)
- Your TV will then exit your always on, and join this new meeting
Tip: when you're done with your meeting, just click "exit meeting." Then don't do anything. After 30 seconds, your box automatically will join its always-on linke
Heads up: do not click "start a new meeting" during the countdown. Otherwise your TV will start a new meeting different from your always on link!