Your always-on Daily.co TV boxes may have been put into other meetings.
First, here are easy fixes, to get back to your video portal:
NO TYPING FIX
- Reboot your box. (Just unplug your cord, wait 2 seconds, & plug it in.)
- You'll see your box boot up. Then, you'll see the Daily.co TV screen load.
- Don't do anything.
- Whenever your Daily.co TV reconnects, after a 30 second countdown, your TV automatically joins the meeting.
- 30 second countdown: you'll see the 30 second countdown banner at the top of your TV screen.
NO REBOOT FIX (involves typing)
- Go to tv.daily.co on a browser & pair it with the TV.
- Click Exit meeting in your browser.
- You'll then see the 30 second countdown.
- Don't click Start a new meeting in your browser window.
- After 30 seconds, your box automatically joins the portal.
How & why your box get out of its portal
One bonus of Daily.co TV always-on is you actually can use your device for other video conferencing meetings.
To start a different meeting with your always-on box, during your 30 second countdown, you can click Start a new meeting. This puts the box into a new meeting other than your always-on.
If you just always want to stay in always-on, don't click Start a new meeting. Don't use a browser to control your TV.
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.